28. Prince Charming in Cinderella is never given a name. In fact, he’s not even referred to as Prince Charming in the film.
29. A Disney intern provided some of the inspiration for Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.
30. Disney was going to release a wine to promote Ratatouille, but withdrew it after receiving criticism from winemakers for appealing to underage drinkers with a cartoon rat.
31. Walt Disney’s mother died from a furnace leak in the house Disney bought for her. Producer Don Hahn believes that the reason so many characters in the franchise are motherless is because Disney used his work to process his guilt and his grief.
32. Russell from Up was largely based on Pixar animator Peter Sohn.