19. Mickey Mouse’s name was originally Mortimer Mouse, but Walt Disney’s wife convinced him to change it. Mortimer became the name of Mickey’s rival.
20. “Love is an open door” from Frozen is the first time a Disney princess performs a duet with a Disney villain.
21. The lion roars in The Lion King were made by a guy named Frank growling into a trash can.
22. You can actually learn the language Atlantean from Atlantis: The Lost Empire. It was created by the same guy who invented Klingon.
23. There’s a note in the end credits of Frozen stating that Kristoff’s opinions on boogers do not reflect those of Disney.