2. The Snuggie, to become a vital part of your couch potato routine.
“I love mine so much. It’s warm and a vital part of my binge-watching, couch potato-ing routine.”
“I splurged and got the Jedi robe Snuggie from ThinkGeek and it keeps me so snuggly at my keyboard.”
7. OxiClean, the stain remover that was put on this earth to quickly hide stains from your parents.
“OxiClean was put on this earth to clean up stains before your parents come home and yell at you for it. I’ll never forget how my sister and I spilled something on the carpet (beige colored carpet mind you) and after mixing the OxiClean potion, that shit disappeared just as in the commercials. I’ve sworn by it ever since!”
9. The Turbi Twist, to keep your hair from dripping all over.
“Keeps your hair from dripping when you get out of the shower and gets out that ‘big wet.’”
“LOL I just took mine off just before I saw this… yep. It works for guys too.”
10. This Miracle Blade, which is cheap and lasts for years.
“I remember getting the Miracle Blade system and it has lasted SO LONG! Especially the bread/carving knives. For $24 this is a fantastic housewarming gift or a gift for a family member getting their first place. I honestly can’t say that any of these knives have been thrown away yet in over seven years. Just try to forget the awful commercials with ‘Chef Tony’ cutting a pineapple in mid-air lol.”
12. The Magic Mesh, which will keep bugs out of your home but let your dogs come and go.
15. The InStyler, to straighten and curl your hair in no time.
“I had the InStyler years ago and it worked just as in the ads. It was like having a personal hairdresser at home. It straightened or curled my hair in no time, left my hair feeling very smooth, frizz free, and looking healthy. That was probably the part I loved the most. Miss it dearly.”
16. The Rocket Copter, to launch light-up spinning darts that float down to the ground.
“They’re so cool. I got them for my dad’s birthday as a joke and we ended up having a blast with them. If you’ve ever shot a cheap slingshot, imagine that, at night, with a flashing light. Don’t get me wrong, its not hours of fun or anything, but they’re really cool.”
18. The Veggetti, to turn vegetables into a healthier pasta alternative.
“I use it all the time and it’s so easy to clean.”
19. The Car Cane portable handle, which makes it easier to get out of a car.
“We got one for my grandmother and it made getting in and out of the car much easier for her.”
21. This Scrub Daddy sponge, which changes texture depending on the temperature you’re washing with.
“Three for $10 and they last for three months each! No smell and they work on all surfaces without scratching. It even changes texture depending on the temperature of water you’re washing with (stiff in cold water/spongy, soft in warm). Definitely my favorite!”
22. The Fasta Pasta, to cook pasta in your microwave.
“I live in Hawaii, and my oven/stove has a roach infestation and I can’t use it. I was skeptical about cooking my pasta in the microwave, but after living here for a month and surviving off of Taco Bell and Jack in the Box, I knew I had to try something else. Honesty, it cooks my pasta BETTER than on the stovetop. I always know exactly how much time to microwave it for, and it comes out the same way every time! Plus, the lid is a strainer!”
23. The Vidalia Chop Wizard, to easily dice up your fruits, veggies and even meats.
“It’s structurally very simple and easy to use. You can dice any veggies you want and even cooked chicken breasts. Also, depending on how you place the vegetable (and whether, or not, you use the piece that pushes the veggie down), you can beautifully and quickly julienne carrots and potatoes. It’s a worthy $20 kitchen investment!”
25. The Genie Bra, which is comfortable enough to work out and sleep in.
“I was skeptical when I bought one and LOVED it, so i went and bought another one. I even got my friend to buy one as well. I use it for working out. It’s great around the house, to go swimming with, and I’ve slept in it because it’s so comfortable. I like it better than a regular sports bra.”